In this list you can track known bugs and wishes from costumers that have our attention. If you have others that needs attention, please email us with your ideas or found bugs.
AAX versions of EMpTy 250 and Dim D
Currently in beta.
Feature request EMpTy 250
Support of mono channels (under construction)
Support of mono in and stereo out channels.
1. Windows 8 is not supported yet. (solved).
2. Installer is not working for windows 8 (under construction)
3. Studio One: after closing host the GUI needs to be opened before processing of sound occurs (under construction)
Installer EMpTy 250 Mac
1. On some OS-es the installer for Mac does not work correctly. We will send files that will manually placed. (under construction)
2. AU version: does not validate under 10.6 (under construction)
3. AU version: after closing host the GUI need to be opened before the sound reoccurs (under construction)
4. AU version: zipper noise can be loud. (under construction)
Dim D PC VST
1. The Dim D does not work in Traction and Receptor
2. The GUI does not work on all host combined with Pentium 4 XP SP 3 machines.
3. The ledbar does not return to zero after a stop in Sonar 8.5.3 and X1.
Dim D Mac
1. The touchmode in Logic (automatisation) is not supported.
EMpTy 250 PC VST
1. Cntrl + click to restore the initial position of sliders.
2. After closing the file in Samplitude the Gui need to be opened before the reverb is active (under construction).
3. Cubase 4.6.5 in combination with windows 7 gives a load error and adding tot the blacklist.
EMpTy 250 MAC VST/AU
1. More CPU hungry(20-30%) then the PC version (10-12%).
We are always improving our work. When you find something is not working properly, please inform us!